Before you begin the migration of a Raspberry Pi to Incredible PBX 2021, make a backup of your microSD card.
1. Acquire adapter. Acquire a USB-to-microSD adapter. We recommend this one.
2. Insert USB adapter. Insert the adapter into your Raspberry Pi running Incredible PBX 2020 with a microSD card of the same or larger size.
3. Verify USB device ID (usually sda).
4. Format the new microSD card with ID from #3, above.
mkfs.vfat /dev/sda1 && mkfs.ext4 /dev/sda2
5. Initiate the backup process with ID from #3, above.
rpi-clone -f sda
Once you have verified that your Raspberry Pi can be booted from the backup microSD card, log in as root and issue the following commands to upgrade your Raspberry Pi from Incredible PBX 2020 to Incredible PBX 2021 with Asterisk 18:
tar zxvf 2021-raspi-upgrade.tar.gz
rm -f 2021-raspi-upgrade.tar.gz